Recently I decided that I wasn’t happy with my normal oral hygiene care. I mean I never really thought about it. Since I was little it was wake up brush, get ready for bed, brush. (There was stuff in between but that’s for another post) Then one day I stopped and thought was there something better? I mean Colgate never did anything wrong by me. They seem nice enough. Like I would strick up a convo at the office party but I don’t think we would go out for coffee.
So when I was given a chance to try Himalaya toothpaste for free from MomsMeet I figured it was a good time for a change. Here the lowdown on Himalaya Toothpaste:
- Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste uses an invigorating blend of Neem, Pomegranate, Triphala and Xylitol to leave your mouth feeling fresh.
» Neem leaf, harvested from the ‘worlds most researched tree’ is history’s original housekeeper and works to keep the mouth clean.
- Pomegranate is an astringent fruit extract that helps support healthy looking gums by tightening the tissues.
- Triphala is a traditional detox formula in ancient Ayurveda composed of the three myrobalan fruits for clean teeth and a radiant smile.
- Not only is Xylitol a tooth-friendly sweetener, but it has also been clinically-studied to support good oral hygiene.
- With regular brushing, this herbal formulation helps remove plaque, supports healthy-looking gums and maintains white teeth.
- Himalaya Botanique Whitening Complete Care Toothpaste contains Papain and Bromelain, the enzymes from papaya and pineapple, to help remove surface stains.
- Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste is Carrageenan Free, SLS Free, Gluten Free, and Fluoride Free.
So I switched it. Hubs only noticed cause it looked different. We enjoyed the taste and noticed it wasn’t as sweet. Personally I really liked that and will be picking this brand up from now on.
* I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.